Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Worth It?

The coughing has been getting worse and worse. There are times now when I feel like vomiting after each cough and my throat’s burning up. I guess recovery’s gonna be delayed by 2 to 3 days.

I’ve decided to pull out of the basketball team with a heavy heart. There are 8 of us but the current team can only fit 6 more. We do not know who to jack nor how to break it to them. Actually the problem lies on only 1 guy for if we jack him for the new guy, he will period. Mostly with me and I don’t like getting spewed in blood. Now every1’s making problems by saying out of the blue that they don’t wanna play also. What the heck man? They were so enthusiastic bout it when we got to know that we can play yet now they say don’t really wanna play after all? I don’t think im the cause of this domino effect. Damn rite I hope im not!

However, I am gonna start working the treadmill maybe twice or 3 times a week. I’ve gotta train for sports day. Im not sure if there’s space for me for some of the running events as form 5 and 6 are in one category. However I hv no doubt bout medals for long jump and high jump if I just performed like how I did in form 5. Oh well, time will tell and house meeting’s this Friday.

Right now, there’s a more important matter that require more attention than we are giving right now. I’ve asked so many times b4 if we still want to hv the rovers or not but the question seems to get lost in the air everytime. If we want to keep em, we should talk to mr leong no matter how disastrous it might be or go to bp house to get the letter and shit. And if we do not want em, we should blardy hell at least notify them that rovers is no more and they don’t hv to come or hope for meeting. Nevertheless, how many of the 12 girls who were in are still enthusiastic bout it? They’ll prolly come up with lame excuses like tuition, tired, lazy or the blur “ HAR, Still got scouts…MEH?” So I do not yet know if they’re a bunch worth fighting (over?) for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha .... sick a? ...

David said...

NO.... just coughing!!