Saturday, January 06, 2007

Falling ill.... hope not!

Friday’s the best day of the week. Not only do I only hv 2 subjects –chem and pa- sch ends at 1210. Furthermore, after sch, a bunch of us would stay back for bball which is my badly needed weekly exercise.

Chem was fun/crappy. I cant differentiate. Apparently my mouth moved too much and the things I do are for fun which prompted the teacher to order me to redo my work….for fun. She also said I’ll suffer because of that for the rest of the year. I Am So Deeply petrified!! Seriously, my legs are shaking. I think I’ll have a fun yr with her and also a tough one.

My scouts group did fairly well during this yr’s recruitment drive. Recruitment drive is where the all the clubs and uniform groups set up booths in the hall enticing and recruiting the new form 1’s as members. We managed to get 70 names on our list albeit im sure there are fakes, just how many I don’t know. Hopefully we’ll get about 40 legit members.

I am yet to know my PA teacher, Pn Ari or Arienne. She didn’t appear today instead gave us a handout for homework. Boring! Just as it was reaching 1200, I noticed my specs were missing. I began a frantic search for it. Somehow I had an inkling that danny took it but he denied it forthwith. Then finally he took it out but will only return it if I say goodbye to ruth( a rather big girl next door in fm). I went. I think I gotta just break it to her that no matter what she heard, it’s all false and I don’t like her. I think that will stop all those rubbish talk from the likes of aaron, chris and danny. Tsk tsk!

Basketball was…. tiring. I was already gasping for air during the 1st 15 mins where we played 2on2 with me and Arthur against mun sou and chris(noob). We won, 7-6, with Arthur doing almost everything! =). We then challenged the form 4/5 who were having their ‘training’. They were reluctant at 1st but after some time they agreed to a 30 points, 5 on 5 game. Bring it on! We thrashed em 30-17. Somehow, I found stamina to run a lot during the match. Heck, I wont deny it, I enjoy running with the ball going pass all those defenders although I sometimes get checked by em. We stopped at around 2.30.

The drive back home was torturing. My legs were on the brink of being cramp and the road was friggin congested. The air cond is always crappy during the afternoon. Somehow when the weather is hot, it will follow suit but during the nite, the air cond works like how it’s s’pose to.

I slept thru the rest of the day. I was worn out and was feeling kinda sick. I think I had a minor fever in which I quickly gulp down lots & lots of water. I still feel like shit right this moment. I just hope I’ll be feeling better tmrw. Oh wells, have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...first week only wor...don fall sick ah...drink more water n hv enuff slp...
after reading ur blog...can feel tat u r really a guy tat luv basketball...haha...next time,if i got a chance to go KL,mus show me ur "talent"///lol...
mus work hard ah....don keep "dotaing"...lolz...u got 5 subjects to "fight"4 4flat...neway,i can feel tat u r an intelligent guy...don worry..u will do well =)..wish u hv a splendid weekend ahead...*winks*

-=-lily-=

David said...

lol..XD thanx for ur word of confidence!!