Sunday, January 21, 2007

Disdainful

I’ve been planning or at least had some thought about writing this post for a day now. However, every time I completed the 1st sentence, I find myself standing infront of a brick wall. Nevertheless, I am obstinate about writing bout this which drove me go over, below or strafe by that wall. I’m questioning my motives as im typing this down and I am uncertain of the reason why.

I’ve seen ppl acting in ways that I do not approve of. But then again who’s asking for my approval? Nevertheless, when I witness smth that is to my distaste, I will either confront that person or when I don’t feel like doing that, i’ll hv to rant it out here. Like a coward! LOL, some1’s talking bout me rite this moment for im sneezing like mad.

When some1 is given a responsibility, it is expected of him to be diligent and to get his job done. And when he promised to be thus so b4 taking up the post, these expectations are amplified even more so. Thus, when the job’s not done or when he chooses not to, it is not only self-defeating but is also undermining the effort of the team. These are acts of a hypocritical bastard and I do not like hypocrites.
______________________________________________

Wong mew choo has created history by being the 1st Malaysian woman to enter the finals of the Malaysian Open. She managed to grab a silver, losing to zhu lin of china who seems to be half-a-class above our girl. Nevertheless she went down fighting and it was a well-earned medal. Congratz!

Right now, our men’s doubles of Koo kien kiat and Tan boon heong are playing against the Indonesians, Tony gunawan and Chandra wijaya in the finals. We have already secured the 1st set(21-15) and with the score 20-18 in the 2nd in our favour. I expect them to secure victory for us. Ahhh, just as I finished typing this, they have already claimed victory. Double joy for us Malaysians!! Cheers!!


ZzZzzz, our shuttlers can speak for nuts! They can play but they blardy hell can handle an interview. Maybe our MBA should consider giving them English lessons! XD XD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry. why'd you have to talk about me? i promise i won't be a hypocrite anymore. XD.

and it's wong mew choo. (=

David said...

Yes! Aaron, u should change! xd....

Woops, i go change it XD.. My bad!