Monday, January 29, 2007

Itchy ass? Prolly Balls!

Hitherto I have not felt sick after a 400m sprint before. That is up till now. It was 2.30 and we were having burgers and soft drinks b4 house training was to commence. Chai had daging special plus another hot dog while theen chuan had ayam special plus another roti bakar. I sticked to daging special tambah bawang goreng with extra pepper. I just felt like daging-ing at that moment.

Chai suddenly had an urge to shit while me and theen chuan went to play carom. It’s a board game where u use a striker to hit other round shaped seeds into a hole at the 4 corners which I end up losing by 3 seeds. The oor si fella came and joined us with a pungent smell…….of fag. Yeap picture a guy squatting down with shit slowly coming out from his bottom end with a cigarette in btw his fingers. Picture perfect! We played another round of carom which I was leading handsomely. Had to be greedy and in went the strike into the hole thus forfeiting all my points. Good fucking game!

Mr thum was there and I had to show to him that I was present. He made us do long jump just to satisfy his pessimism that we couldn’t do long jump. Dude, lookey here a former gold medalist and u want him to show u if he can QUALIFY? Should that even cross ur mind? Jumped anyway. =S But was he even looking when chai and I did our jumps? NO! apparently asking us to jump was the end of it and he began talking to some kids asking them what they can contribute to the house. Seriously….. NOT BAD !!! Anyway I had wanted to train my jumps. I think im doing about 5.6m’s? I need a 6m jump to confirm my gold medal.

It was about 4 I think maybe earlier and Pn. Norhayati (dedicated –very- teacher) was talking to some boys who refused to run because of some lame ass shit excuse like “aku ada training” It’s only one stupid round around the field and he’s complaining that we wants to train. He needs a stick up his ass! I think chai’s ass was getting itchy or maybe his balls were I don’t know but he wanted to run and he called me along. I wasn’t planning to and refused but he pancing kao. I was obstinate since if I lose to them it’ll be a major loss of face and was about to be the time keeper but he was gonna run with those lame ass kids by himself. So I got pancing-ed.

Off we went after ‘MULA’ and those pesky kids were not bad. They started off quick while chai and i just relaxed keeping apace. 150m in and I was getting impatient. I started sprinting a lil just get them behind my back. I know chai was gonna follow me and soon we were 1st and 2nd. For all their cockstories I thought those kids would be a lil better! Tsk tsk. Anyway, 100m left and the gap was kind of big btw me chai and them. I had no idea why but that brain of mind commanded; “Sprint to the finish” It wasn’t even a competition or time trial. Heck, they weren’t even taking my time.

Hitherto I had nvr vomited or even felt sick after a 400m sprint. Hitherto! The world seemed to spin albeit just a lil and the side of my head was pumping some shit into my brain. It hurt and it hurt bad. Surprisingly chai suffered from the same symptoms. We lied on the grass then went up to the pavilion. The headache and pumping wont go away. It was good after awhile but only if I just lay there. When I sat upright, it would return. Was already feeling nauseous when theen chuan said that sitting upright is better and that to vomit is a good thing which will clear the mind. Bullshit! Puked half a minute after and it did clear up my mind. Water, loads of it with tiny chunks of red shit and onions came spewing out from my mouth with an occasional piece of cabbage tagging along. My burger daging special! BAGUS!!!

That’s about it. I want my burger daging special although maybe I’ll go for the chicken instead this time tambah bawang goreng dan lada lebih!! Oh, oh…..

Teacher wants me to take triple jump but I have not tried it b4 nor do I even know the correct way to do the triple jump. I am taking high and long jump tho. And apparently also 4X100m and 4X400m which she selamba damn confident go put my name. I don’t mind actually! XD. Im still deciding between triple jump or 200m sprint. As of rite now im confirmed of 2 medals and with the relays maybe 2 more so I need 1 more to complete the maximum of 5 medals. I need to check out the competition. Maybe I can become the sportsman of the year on my last sports day. I hope I can! Cheers!

No comments: