Monday, January 08, 2007

Half a cup as good as...

It was another funny episode of sch today. Jokes cracked spontaneously for almost All of the time and insults shot at with no mercy to the target. I was still sick with my cough getting worse instead of better even though with the help of Breacol. I think I need ‘chin pui pei par kou’ or smth. The phlegm that suddenly decided to appear was not a pleasant couple that up with the flu and the mucus. I had to sneeze most of the time but I just kept it in. The toilet’s far away and sneezing on a tissue paper with the risk of it tearin and spewing out my mucus is not a very pleasant sight.

Anyway, halfway thru sch, I came up with a hypothesis that if I just continue talking…cock, I wouldn’t cough as much. I was right, up to a point. The second I stopped to get a breather, my cough would return with amplified severity. It’s bad interruption for the class to listen halfway thru a lecture to hear some1 coughing his lungs out. Hey, it’s either that or loud boisterous laughter from the back.

The new FC shirt that was ‘compulsory’ for every1 to buy was better than our yr’s design but still crappy. Ordered one anyway. I like wasting my parents money.

I would also like to notify ppl close to me of a red alert. Or rather, period alert? Apparently some1 gave smth to some1 but didn’t bothered to give somebody else smth. I hope I don’t get caught in the crossfire!!

Im feeling a lil better but I think I still need another day’s rest to completely recover from this. Maybe I’ll come back with renewed zeal for my studies. And oh, there’s a chance that I’ll be representing school for bball. It’s not confirmed yet tho, ms said he’ll tell me later. I think I should start training, if not for bball then at least for sports day WHICH my teacher told me to NOT go low profile and run for the house. Sry, terpaksa bangga!!!! Cheers!!

No comments: