Tuesday, January 23, 2007

House Training

House practice used to be fun with so many friends around to talk cock while training. This yr’s different where so many of us left leaving behind just a handful. There was only 3 ytd me included. The other 2 were chai and jiunk. To my surprise, 2 new guys were also present albeit w/o proper attire. They stayed for quite awhile b4 retreating back to their homes.

Long jump was crazy with the passing mark so f*cking far from the white line. We weren’t convinced that we could pass that. It was actually the same distance as in form 5 but it just seemed a lil bit further to us this time. It may be due to the months of inactivity but still, how can the mark be so far? Can anyone even pass it? Chai and I did, Jiunk was just a lil bit sampah! XD

Since there was only 3 stopwatches, 100m was conducted in groups of 3. Since there’s only 3 form 6’s, that wasn’t a problem. So I took lane 3, Chai on lane 4 and jiunk on lane 5. Gegarisan, sedia mula bla bla and we’re off. Chai seems to be a lil faster in the start but I caught up and overtook him finally. My time was 10.84. Good I guess im gonna represent Malaysia in the Olympics. Stupid timekeeper can even start the stopwatch on time! Bet he was staring at some random girl. Oops I forgot, the girls are so princess-like that they feel uncomfortable with so many ppl looking at them run that they pleaded to have a special training day just for emselves. Tsk tsk, I know u girls are shy and embarrassed that u’ve no assets to show but plz, the only reason why we’re even bothered about u is becoz u might be able to get a medal for our sports house. Don’t think too highly of urselves! Lol… funny ppl!

Oh, throughout the whole training, I felt that ppl were staring at me… notably my buttocks. It hinders the movement of the legs and feels uncomfortable with so many eyes piercing thru the clothing. Yeap, pierced rite thru to my undies. There was quite a hole on my pants which I didn’t notice when I took it out from the closet. Thankfully I was wearing black renoma which was roughly the same black as my pants so I think that shielded some. And…… I only found this out after I arrived at home when I walked past my sis which laughed at me for wearing buttocks exposing clothing. Good! Just Great!

4 comments:

Tengo said...

Tsk tsk tsk. Just leave the girls alone, you slacker. Haha. And looking forward to seeing u in Olympics 2008!

David said...

LOL..... what, im just stating what i see/think. And that time is seriously flawed. 10.84 is quite impossible? Timekeeper slack!!!!1

Anonymous said...

gegarisan? seriously. gegarisan. seriously? rotflmao. you never cease to amaze me.

David said...

i know it's KE garisan!! BM's lousy but not THAT lousy!! XD