Monday, January 15, 2007

Just one of those days

It was again one of those days where I would like to waste hours engaging in empty conversations. However, there was no1 suitable enough to talk to. So I went to take a ‘nap’ which lasted about 3 and ½ hours.

I have no idea why but I woke up feeling emo for a lil bit. And since I was in the mood my mind was racing thru all the things that went wrong. Matters regarding my studies, sr’s and rovers cloud my thoughts the most. I had no idea why but for that one minute these problems seems paramount to others and in need of attention and to be solved as quickly as possible.

I took a long hot shower to help clear my mind off those thoughts. It always works and I was feeling much relieved after. I guess after all, it’s only just one of those days.

Oh, and let me apologize for not updating my blog much sooner. I had so many things i wanted to blog about but i got lazy and ended up posting nthg.

No comments: