Friday, December 01, 2006

"HCL is an asid." "No! It's Happy cocking and laughing."

Institution of learning is a place where people learn smth on a certain subject from certain ppl. Lower six has official ended with the last extra class held today. It was held continuously for 2 weeks with physics taking the 1st and chem covering the 2nd. Classes start at 8 and last for a duration of 4 hours with a half an hour break. It would have been useful, really, if only attention was paid.
Physics was well….physics. Who would dare interrupt loo’s class? Well, we are talking bout looney so it’s normal that classes went normally. Chem however, is a totally diff story. Maybe it’s because the teacher’s not good enough. Maybe, it’s because I got lazy (Hmmm..wait. I got lazy from the start). It prolly was because my peers were of bad influence and that we all were just uninterested.
I’m always late for chem… 15 mins the least 45 mins the most. I wouldn’t hv missed anything, for I was expecting to gain anything. With the teacher forking out words of knowledge diligently in front to those students who were copying diligently in the front rows with theirs ears perked up to pick up any special words or special meaning words which might enable them to score in the exams. Perfect! Exactly how a classroom should be.
Look towards the back of the class however and the sight is hilariously identical. Books lay open on the table, pens/pencil lying around on top of full scrap paper – apparently to copy notes. Apparently! - But the books are turned to the wrong page or even better, closed. The papers are untouched and bursts of laughter are heard in intervals accompanied by sudden “What kinds”! And “Cockstories”. Push it a lil more and fuck, skank and whore seems to be a necessity in every sentence. Oh, if u still didn’t know, the word fuck can act as a noun, verb, adverb or an adjective. E.g “ Fuck u, u fucking fucker”. Caution is needed when choosing to use these words. Occasional glares and stares and disapproving looks might be tuned towards the speaker.
I have learned nthg from these extra classes (Chem) thus I don’t deem it as very useful. But this is all due to my willingness to forsake my studies for those minutes of joy and my eagerness to hv fun and im sure that this will all come back to bite me in the ass in the future. Change is needed. =)

No comments: