Sunday, December 10, 2006

Buffalo beaten by an insect!

Im typing this with my bowels screaming to be released from all the chilli I ate in the afternoon coupled with a heavy dinner and top it off with bee hon soaked in oil for supper. So I guess some shit ass chemical reaction is taking place as we speak. But I think I can hold it in a lil more, im a lil adapt at it already since, well, I had plenty of experience. =)
Dengue fever seems like an historic disease to me. I mean, it’s so harmless that it needn’t be taken note of. Alas, bro’s infected with it and was admitted to hosp. today. If he had only listened to mom or be like me and drink lots & lots of water, he’ll save a few thousand bucks… maybe for me to spend? Anyway, spent 4 hrs there watching tv and just being there. It doesn’t really matter if u don’t hv anything to say or and jokes to share, the presence counts most. Well, it would be at least for me.
So we left bro there to fend the monsters under his bed alone at about 1230 hrs. Sis just couldn’t shut up bout ghost and supernatural beings and bout her ‘encounters’ during her last hosp. stay. It would’ve been really entertaining if some1 was to fall for it but we all know it’s bullshit. He’s gonna be alrite, heck he’s 4 yrs my senior he should be able to handle these kind of things. Unless of coz, some ass wearing hosp. gowns walks into his room holding is head on his left hand and his eyeballs and his right hand then we hv a problem.
Come to think of it, I hv nvr been admitted to a hosp. at least not that I know of. I’ve always regarded myself as possessing wolverine healing powers where any injuries or sickness that has befallen me will be healed by itself and I’ll recover faster than the average Joe. I guess when u feel that u’re better, u are recovering faster than if u were to think that u’re sick.
I wonder how it is like spending a nite in a hosp. room alone and sick as a dog. It would be a new experience that I wouldn’t mind trying. Hmmm, guess im stupid for cursing me that I’ll be consign to a hosp. bed….someday. But, since I’ve nvr tried it b4, it would satisfy my curiosity.
Well bro, hahhaha serve u right u fat shit. Take the time to rest and slim down like everyone said u would. Hahaha.. like what dad said, “ A buffalo taken down by a small lil mosquito.” Speedy recovery bro!! Cheers!

No comments: