Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bak kut teh....at 0200!!

I had just finished another round of DOTA, i think it's my 4th or 5th of the night im not sure. The clock showed 0200 and i was ready to hit the covers and had already conquered the flight of stairs when i saw b4 me..... my dad who had woke up.

Just b4 that, my mom walked passed me and w/o shifting her glance said " want to go for supper ?" It was so soft that i barely caught it and was wondering why she was asking when she has just brought Chai Chai out to poo poo.

So when i saw my dad, he just asked if i would like to go for bak kut teh. I think he expected a yes. And i did, w/o hesistating altho i was friggin sleepy. Bro and sis tagged along altho bro said no at 1st. Why would he say no to bak kut teh?

I drove our fiat ulysse there, i think im becoming my family's driver. It's almost always me who drives. The shops on Jln raja laut and it serves fantastic bak kut teh. But u should only go there at about 1 or 2 coz that's when the soup's best!!

We ordered 6 tau fu poks, 1 'fa yuk' and 1 'pai kuat chi'. I consumed 2 bowls of rice albeit with objections from my mom. She's always like that. Hahaha. Go there if not for the bak kut teh, it's for the tau fu poks coz it's really uberly ultimately Deelicious!!! By the time we're thru it was already 0330. And i went to bed straight afters. DAMN, gonna get fat!

But it's worth it! If u hv the time and the urge! Go ahead and eat there. It's just along jln raja laut, directly infront of a bus stop. You cant miss it!!

No comments: