Tuesday, December 26, 2006

BACK!!

Arrived at home at around 1600 after a flight from KAOSHIUNG to KLIA connecting to K.K.. Slept roughly thru the whole flights except for the 2 meals and shots of brandy cum talking cock with han who had vodka.

At the duty free shop we bought 2 bottles of DOM (for mom) a bottle of Absolut Mandarin (sis) and J.D. (me). Total cost = RM360.. DIRT CHEAP!!!!

I just read the news where an earthquake measuring 7.2 on the richter scale struck just off the south coast of taiwan with a 6.7 felt in taipei. It occured roughly at around 1300 where i think im like a few thousand feet in the air.

I wonder what it would be like to live thru an earthquake. I've seen what it could do on tv and out of curiosity, i would like to experience one myself....alone. Wouldnt want any1 close to me to get in harms way. I wonder how i would handle the situation where it's chaotic and dangerous. Would i scour away and hide myself in a sanctuary? Or would i brave it fearlessly handing a helping hand to those in need? I dont know. I cant say u would run away nor can am i 100% sure that i'll stay and help. I cant say i'll remain calm nor am i sure that i'll panic. Human behaviour is unpredictable in desperate times and heroes in peacetime might turn out to be cowards and those deemed useless to be heroes.

Alas, i guess we'll only know when it happens.

Hope there wasnt much dmg done to the citizens of taiwan and to our brothers in JOHOR, i hope the flood would cease and life for them would go on normally. GOD BLESS!!!

No comments: