Friday, December 22, 2006

Chi Ge Zhi Dou??

I'll be leaving for taiwan now. I'll be spending my xmas there with a bunch of old ppl. It should be the same as last yr but i was in macau and had fancy and iris with their 2 cousin (cute) with me. I just hope they have smth special there. Wont be in Taipei for xmas eve tho like i wasnt in hong kong last yr. Bosch is cheap!!

The sole problem i'll be facing is.... communicating with the locals. I am a banana. No denying that. So i guess all i'll be asking for is the price and if the food is nice. Fantastic!!

Hmmm...hopefully the trip wont be too bad or boring but since im in a new place, there's so much to see and so much to learn. I'll take lots of pics and upload it provided i can find that friggin cable -_-... Anyways, Cheers!

Oh yea


MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

I'll be back for new yrs.... DONT WRY!!!

No comments: