Monday, December 18, 2006

Unfair. Downright Unfair!

Sunday mornings are…..dreamy. More often than not those dreams are brought well into the afternoon. On occasions where my stomach’s growling for food will I wake up a lil earlier for b’fast. Today was no diff, except that at 10 those bastards were at it again. This time the drilling was directly opposite of our wall and the noise from the drilling can be heard loudly. I grunted, tossed and turned and refused to even open my eyes! Close to me I can vaguely hear my bro doing the same stuff.
By the time I did open my eyes, it was already 1310. Parents were out having lunch with my aunts but there was b’fast on the table. Prawn mee..yum yum!
Threw myself at the com after bfast but no1 was online. Surfed bbc and smth about darfur or sudan. Cant rmbr much. Then came my bro, holding smth in his hands which a big grin on his face. He always has that grin when he has smth to brag about!
He opened the box and slowly and carefully brought the item out. An ipod video. A black ipod video which he said costs around 900 bucks. He then placed it on the table infront of me and plugged in a cable, to charge it. Blardy hell, cant he use the laptop for it?
I, who’s phone was just conked up yet couldn’t afford to buy myself a new phone nor persuade my parents to buy one for me there my bro was brandishing his new ipod. WTF is wrong with this world? It’s so unfair. I think my parents gives him too much money. I think they should divert some of it to ME!
As of right now, my wallets empty and I cant even afford to go to mamak! I need MONEY!!!

No comments: