Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Help Needed!!

Hmmm.... i need some help. When i look at my blog, i cant help but feel a lil disappointed. It looks so boring and ill-planned. It couldnt be helped tho. Maybe i should've chosen another blog provider where everything is pre-planned and set up is just a click away. But no! I wanted to be smart and create my own blog from scratch. It didnt work out as how i wanted it to be.
Thus now, im screaming for help to enchance my blog appearance. Since im a nuthead when it comes to programming and i can make no sense out of HTML codes and causes me to wtf everytime i tried to change. As u can see, my blog's plain..period. The colours not exciting and the ads are boring. There are no designs to date and my sidebar is at the bottom ( i dont know how to bring it up.. tried many times tho).
So if there's anyone that can help me and willing to spend numerous hours teaching me how to do it - prolly takes more like a few weeks to knock it in my head - Please tell me or send me an e-mail, comment or w/e. Thank you beforehand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. with some effort and some googling i'm pretty sure you can change your plain appearance. don't be lazy.