Friday, November 03, 2006

Amex!!

After months of pestering and cajoling, my parents finally agreed to get me one. They wouldn’t at 1st for they’re afraid that I’ll lose it. I don’t blame them, im famous for losing things..but that’s in the past!
Actually I’ve already submitted the form 2 months ago but when I called them up 2 days ago, they said they did not receive it. So I requested for the form to be fax-ed over to me. Alas, Since being taken over by Maybank, I think it a necessity for their service to sux, hmm, all local banks service sux? Thus, I dialed them up ytd, and they – miraculously – fax-ed the form there and then. Hmmm, what happened to the required sucky service?
So I filled up the form perfectly and fax-ed it over with a photostated copy of my I.c. After bout 10 mins, a person from their office called saying that I hv to fax over my photostated I.c. again but in a lighter tone. I when back to the fax machine and tried to fiddle around finding for the tone settings but only found a bunch of other buttons which seems to be of no use.
My mom’s going to fax over my I.c. for me today and I hope she doesn’t forget. Guess I’ll just hv to call her in sch to remind her! =)
I just home that my Amex plat sup card will be here pronto! Cheers!!
( This should be what it looks like. Nice aint it?? ^^)

No comments: