Sunday, November 26, 2006

A football team!

Today was one of those days where waking up appears to be a struggle. It's hard enough that i went to bed at 0430 hrs, i was woken up at 8.30. That's 4 hours less than my normal sleeping time!! Apparently, my sis's bf neglected to answer his phone which kept on ringing. I had an urge to smack his phone right into his face but remembered last min that he is my sis's bf and there'll be serious repercussions. So i just set me face on my pillow and cover my ears. It woudl've been more effective if i just went to sleep on the couch in the hall, but i just refused to rise. Apparently i figured i would collapse and die if i rose from my bed. I just stayed on and rolled about trying to figure out the name of the ringtone.
And w/o me knowing, it was already 1130 and i need to shower. Dad was getting pissy as he thought we were late for our 1200 lunch for my cousin's baby full moon. And since i was still sleeping and the nearest target to him, i faced the brunt of his pissy-ness. The lunch was mundane......boring to say the least. However, the sight of babies just melts my heart. They're so small and fragile, needless to say so very the cute and adorable!! With their innocent eyes and hands so small, they look and touch at things which tickles their curiosity. A sudden chuckle follwed with a smile makes the crowd go awww. Babies.... im gonna hv a dozen of em in the future!
And the rest of my day was spent on a couch dreaming of scarlett johansson... XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooi hong likes babiess??

David said...

yea.. i do.. =)