Friday, April 27, 2007

Sweet, sweet!

There is definitely worry on both my parents faces every time the thought of me wanting to study medicine surfaces. It is distinct as it is very real. They know that im an airheaded a** and that when I’ve set my mind onto smth, ill most prolly never change it. Unless of coz, im proven that it’s totally wrong.
There will always be a 5mins reserved slot for me during dinner where the topic emerges. They will ask over & over again if I really wanted to be a doctor and they will go on to repeat themselves that it’ll be better for me to pursue other academic choices. Then they’ll bust my ass for NOT studying. It will eventually lead to my dad having insufficient money to put me thru med sch. And that the only way they gonna afford it is by using their EPF. Hmmm? Got a feeling their just trying to make me feel bad. After all the arrogance and bragging to us kids he says he doesnt have money. =.=

Ytd my dad popped a qn at me which got me thinking a lil.

Dad : What r u gonna do if u cant get into medicine?
Me : Never thought of that.
Dad : U hv to.

I know I should plan and am thinking long & hard what to pursue IF may god forbid I do not get into medicine. Hmmmph, these are matters better left for when I’ve got nthg better to do.
I like it when ppl underestimate me. Lolz, no im not crazy! I enjoy proving them wrong then being able to bust their ass afters with my victory march. It’s not so much that im over-confident it’s that im confident in my abilities to overcome all challenges thrown at me. This is getting exciting. =)

No comments: