Thursday, April 26, 2007

MUET

IT seems that I’ve been a lil lagging lately. I was either too lazy or when I lay my hands on the keyboard, mental block! It’s not so much that I’ve got nthg to type bout but rather the fact that I’ve too much that I couldn’t figure out which topic I should embark on. XD, rite.. just believe what I just said ok?
MUET exam will be in 2 days time and im shaking to my bones. It is just English after all but the thought of it being an exam is exhilarating. It’s not to say I hate exams, no, I love exams. I just hate what comes AFTER sitting for the exam. Anyway, Writing, Reading and listening will be held from 8 till 1 after which im free to roam for a lil bit before I prepare for SPEAKING which is a @#$^&%$^$.
No1 received a band 6 for the MUET trial. It was depressing to say the least, those who were slated to get band 6 did not fulfill the expectations. Most of us were pulled down by the reading comprehension which in chris’s and my mind is definitely a pain in the ass. Why can they only have writing eh? Oh wells good luck to every1 who’s sitting for the paper. Good luck to you, bobo and good luck to myself too. For this time, I wouldn’t say I don’t need luck! ;) CHEERS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerrr .... only good luck to bobo ? hahahaha

David said...

I said good luck to every1! =) Then only her. XD