Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Distance between....

Losing 10 points for my essay was quite a shocker for me. Altho I knew it wasn’t very good, but at least I knew it wasn’t heavy. For all the harrumphs I stated in my essay of looking from diff pov, I think I attacked the question from only 1. And I lost to chris by 4 pts! Asshole! And teacher wanna photostat his essay. Oh, the salt on my wound!! Hahaha…
Alas, altho it wasn’t heavy, it wasn’t “soft” either. I don’t really grasp what soft means but I wasn’t gonna ask blatantly what it means. It just aint politically correct! Anyways, I can only guess that my essay are just too serious or distant. Or in ying ling’s word which teacher agreed too academic. Man, those Time and Economist mags are might be really getting into me. There was also one more thing which pn. vasantha said that got my mind churning on afterburners.
Im an asshole in sharing things about me. I hate it for it exposes me making me feel vulnerable. However, I do share some things with ppl close to me. Nevertheless, what I share can be considered limited and I try to remain vague and make it sound like a joke at best. I like to let ppl know as lil as possible bout me and what they know is what I want them to know and what they do not know they will never know unless of coz I let them know what they do not know.
It’s prolly not good for relationships but I cant promise that I’ll act the same way towards her as I did with other ppl. Hmmm, maybe i’m diff in different situations. Well the last one has thought me to at least share some if not all or im gonna lose those i care about. Time shall be my witness eh? But as they say, old habits die hard! Hahah
Cheers! And chris I’ll keep that 4 pts in mind so that I’ll beat ur ass the next time I write an essay which hopefully will be light and soft enough for their liking! =.=.

No comments: