Tuesday, April 10, 2007

She takes my stuff and steals my money!!!

I hate my sis. She takes my money w/o telling me and will not admit even when i bust her ass. Or she says to lend her and promises to pay me back yet pulls the blur look when i ask for it. Fine!

Then she takes my stuff w.o telling me either. my phone, my car, my card etc. Oh i didnt know she owns every i own! =.=. But then i guess all elder sisters are like that. Evil-leeches-who-only-takes-youngest-bro's money.

I just woke up from an afternoon siesta lasting about 2 hours. My attempt to wake up at 6 had been foiled when i rose from my bed, turn off the alarm and flung myself back to the comfort of my pillow.

So i came down expecting to find my phone exactly where i left it. Alas, it was not to be, it's been moved and thither where i ought to hv know! I took my dad's phone and started dialing my phone up in hope to hear it ring. But all i heard was the swoosh of the toilet! My phone was in silent mode =.=. I kept on dialing my number yet no1 picked up. If it's lodge somewhere in btw some crevasse, it would've been lost forever since there's no way of 'hearing' it's position.

What the heck, after about the 6th time, my sis picked it up and cooly stated, yea i took ur phone. Bye! WTF!!! I dont like her!

No comments: