Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My fault as much as urs

Words seem to have lost me. Hmmmm, A PL has just reported to semang-kun that he got whacked up by one of the form 4’s who was furious that he skipped meeting. Well maybe he should be whacked a lil, but not to the extent of getting kicked. It is too much for me who I hv to admit is a lil crazy in the ragging department. I’ve had my fair share of being ragged and ragging to understand that my limits should be set as low as possible but high enough to get the msg across.
The report has been sent and can only be recovered with approval from his parents. Semang-kun seems dead set in suspending us but we cannot allow that to happen. Campfire’s 2 months away and suspension will jeopardize everything that we have planned. Hopefully the boy’s dad will agree in meeting with us on Friday to discuss how we can resolve this w/o getting our troops ass in line. We have to offer more than an apology but rite now that’s the only thing left on the table. There is nthg much we can do except to maybe pray for his kindness?
This all falls back on us, who were s’pose to ‘oversee’ things and making sure that things run as smooth as possible. It seems that we have failed both our troops and ourselves. I did not know bout this mess till today when I saw the PL’s infront of semang’s room and when I got back to class to relay what had happened they have the fucking nerve to tell me that they already know last week? WTF?
Nvm, what matters most now is avoiding suspension and the only way we can do that is to get the boy’s parents to agree to do so. That said, this is our fault more than it was the form 4’s. Our inability to guide is the cause of this mess in the 1st place. ZzzZzz

No comments: