Saturday, April 28, 2007

5j will not be repeated.


In everyone’s eyes, it seems to be all fun and games. A sudden outburst and fingers pointing accommodates the scene. Tempers blare and emotions erupt. An unwanted incident brought 2 brothers head on while the 3 of us can only watch hopelessly.
Standing on the fence protecting them against one another and shielding them from their Fucks and Anger is easier in theory. I stood on the fence weighing both their stories which seems similar. Those who do not know, thinks that my sudden burst accompanied by laughter is an act of sohai-ness. They have not witness 5J! And they never will as I will not allow that to every happen again. No, not infront of my brothers. I hv vowed to nvr vent my anger on them. So, i take this opportunity to apologize to all of u for being unable to control my temper, that i allowed myself to raise my voice to u all. For this, i am truly sorry!
It hurts down to my spine to see them argue. They are family and witnessing that is a pain. If I was not acting like I had, I would’ve smacked both of them for fighting. Liks and danny were there and im sure this ‘event’ affects them deeply too. What are we to do but to ride out the storm and try our best to be there for them….and us.
Their problem is ours to share, their burden ours to carry. The root of the problem was a misunderstanding that was not solved in time. It’s over now. And I believe this torn will not affect our relationship. After all, blood is thicker than water and our brotherhood will never cease to grow!

Second to None.


No comments: