Friday, May 04, 2007

Yawn

I missed breakfast and I missed lunch. By the time I head to the court my stomach was growling, crying to be fed. But I wont eat, coz I cant run much if I ate. Didn’t really make a difference anyway, still played like shit today!

Decided to skip tuition while playing bball and I blame it all solely on my instincts. CC was crappy, work was not done and they weren’t serious. Campfire’s only 2 months away and there are loads to be done.

Had RA afters which was not bad. Very good exercise, climbing that is. Every time I look up at the long pipe, fear takes over for a few secs. Common wall was easy but they all couldn’t even get up there needless to say climb over.Hmmph, more training needed. Half pipe was a piece of cake and requires no skill- just strength- yet they skill couldn’t conquer it. WTF?

An event manager met us after RA to discuss a contract of us building a few gadgets for em and they’ll pay us. He wants 6 main gadgets with 4 peripherals and offered 1.3k with transport or 1.6 w/o transport. I aint really keen onto this, takes too much effort and it’s a rush. The event’s on may 10 and we don’t even have woods yet. WTF? Besides, 1.3k is a lil less on the money side.

No comments: