Thursday, May 17, 2007

Walking like a duck

A sudden craziness took over and I decided rather unwittingly to go for a jog. It was 4.30 and I just got home from a tiring day at sch playing salesman. I ran till I couldn’t run anymore then I continued to walk. When the pancit-ness left me, I continued running again and when I couldn’t run anymore I still continued to run. I jogged for 2 hrs with my ipod playing in my ears and it was mind-clearing.

My muscle aches and it’s been aching for 2 days. Ascending & descending stairs takes quite a lot of effort and if I want to minimize the pain, I’ll walk like a duck. I’ll prolly do it again tho, when my leg’s all better. I think I’ll prolly only run again next week or smth. It’s relaxing in a strange way and it helps to clear things up a lil.

But then again, mid term starts tmrw and lasts for a week. SO I don’t think I’ll hv the time to go jogging. Not only do I NOT want this exam to be held, I am unprepared for it. The past month has been busying myself with carnival work and playing about. I hv not spent any time studying and will prolly flop this @#%# exam.

There aint no regrets tho, when I look back in a while, I’ll be beaming with terpaksa bangga-ness for I managed to juggle all these co-curricular activities and scoring for stpm. Just hvta wait for it! =)

No comments: