Monday, May 14, 2007

Bummers

I am now officially defunct! I cant work, im engrossed in the thoughts of others and the urge to study or to play is just lost. It seems that I’ve lost interest in things I use to lose myself in. But losing interest in gaming is seriously more a boon than anything else. First of, I no longer destroy my own eyes with strenuous rapid eye movement to detect the slightest of movement on the mini map, nor do I waste hours clicking the nails off my fingers which is the sacrifice I pay to hv higher sensitivity. It also leaves me time to perform other activities. But what else can I do when I don’t even wanna do anything else?

I’ve actually found the root of this problem and it’s a lil ‘kik sau’ to begin with. The solution seems to be lost with Atlantis while the problems kept on piling and piling till u wont be able to see Timbuktu. Or maybe It’ll cover up the whole south coast and shield us from the view of s’pore which is all so small? Hmmmmm, not a bad preposition but I don’t hv so many problems to begin with.

The best I can do now is to just slog it thru and to ‘hold on when u feel like letting go, hold on it is better than u know’ Yea good charlotte, san kiu for giving us We Believe too! To come n think of it, I found the cause but not the problem itself. It seems to delude me everytime I search for it’s rieatsu but I know it’s there. Where else would this mess arise from? Hmmmm, or maybe it’s just me causing of these? Bummmers.

No comments: