Monday, May 07, 2007

Resolved

Wounds wide open with blood gushing out, this is the best time to rub salt on it. Aggravate the pain to the extend that the victim passes out then only can u administer the most painful medicine to save his life.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures and when things get worse, the urge to find a solution is so strong that it seems paramount to other things. I think i hv found my resolve. It came unexpected, in a place where wouldnt guess i could think it thru. Yet it did. Yet it did.

It was just a short composition, consisting bout 600 words which i wrote while i was zombie-ing in my parents office. There was nthg to do and i was just lying there trying to sleep. But the lights were piercing thru my closed eye lids and she just begins to form whenever i close my eyes. I penned down my thoughts, my feelings towards her and patch it up with a lil bit of emotions. That's what essay should hv, feelings and emotions & not just plain academical points.

After composing that which no1 will read it, only myself. I've decided on the course i need to take and i will embark on the mission to convince her to take the 1st step to the 1000 miles journey with me. =)

No comments: