Thursday, May 10, 2007

SIGNS

Wow, im just in the mood to crap. This will be my 3rd post for the day and I dunno wtf has gotten into me. I think it’s the weather, or prolly becoz circumstances forced me to be a lil extra cockstories. Since the treadmill is out of order for a lil while more, and studying will bore me to death, I just have to channel my energy thru smth else.
Signs are important as it tells a person where to go and where he should be heading. Why do u think we have signs on our roads anyway? If a person is unsure how to get somewhere, he only hv to ask a walking roadmap (like danny) or get a real map or just look at the signs. Can u imagine driving on roads without signs? We’ll be like wild dogs roaming the savana’s and tracking our way about thru the scent of our urine. Absolutely Absurd!!
However, signs might be confusing too. It’s best that u know indefinitely where u’re heading and how to get there. If u don’t, problems might arise. Imagine getting lost and u’re heading to point C when actually u wanted to go to point B. But when u look at the signs, it only shows direction to point A and point D but not to point B. Then what do u do? Well, like any other person, u’ll prolly try ur luck by flipping a coin to follow either route A or route D. Good luck coz both might lead u to Timbuktu. So it’s best to just stop there and wave down some kind Samaritan and ask for direction, although u might find another blind mice and then u’ll hv blind mice following another blind mice.
So signs, it’s good coz it’ll show u where to go and if u;re lost, at least it tell u that u’re lost. Hmmm, but what if u’re stuck in a low-tech country which cant even afford putting up signs on roads? Then my friend, u’re seriously in for a treat. Signs r important and we really cant live w/o it, at least for me I think it is.

No comments: