Sunday, October 01, 2006

In a Quandary?

I entered chemistry with hopes of getting some close eye but alas she was in a pissy mood and decided to give a test. (She wasn’t pissy actually I just couldn’t find a word to describe.) Anyway, it’s a test where one can discuss with friends or refer books so one have to wonder the seriousness of it. So I was breezing thru the questions – I would’ve if I studied- when smth caught my eye in a form of an Indian and a Chinese walking towards me. They were my form 4’s (scouts). And I was informed that I was needed in the principal’s office. Well jolly good day for me!!!
Apparently all this fuss was due to a scene which was enacted during RA in this yr’s campfire: I drove the truck in (slowly) and stop at the topmost NE corner of the arena where there will be a fight scene btw 2 gangstas. 1 of em will die and will be positioned directly in the middle of the truck which I will then reverse over (slowly) and making a getaway.
The meeting was btw me, form 4’s (they’re the leaders of the current term), our 2 teacher advisers, sch’s senior asst. of co-cu and the principal himself. This was all a manifestation from a letter sent by an unknown parent of an unknown child to the sch which was fwd to the Edu ministry and the Edu minister himself to condemn our performance on that day. Yea, it seems that this matter is more than an itch on ur buttocks.
The 1st few minutes were used to explain what actually occurred and brooding over what we should’ve done instead. Hmmm, quite the productive! The ‘intelligent and all-knowing’ adults soon started insulting our intelligence and if we had our brains in ur asses. Therefore we voiced up and defended – tried – our actions.
The most productive part of the meeting was when we all started discussing how to tackle is problem together. We were asked to write reports, gathered up the letters and written approvals, and pictured. They also asked for my driving license. Hmm, I wonder why?
The school has threatened that if it doesn’t go nicely, they will abolish the troop. Looking back now, it does seem stupid. Many things could’ve gone wrong but thank god it didn’t. It was dangerous to say the least but I have no regrets. If only you ‘intelligent and all-knowing’ adults could see things from our pov then maybe u will understand a lil. Or maybe you won’t, for u might be too intelligent for it, eh?

No comments: