Saturday, October 14, 2006

Exams....Bummer!!

Exams were invented to torture and punish us. It was also to make us feel bad of ourselves esp when you don’t get the results u want. Well, that’s what I thought in the past. But I’ve actually overcome that and enjoy the examination period.
There’s no teaching during that period thus I don’t have to listen to old and boring babbling. This will in turn refrain me from getting bored and letting my mind wander to the end of the world. Altho, I don’t considered that a very bad thing.
It’s a very good competition arena with every1 involved not just 10 players on the court. People can compete and challenge other people to do better. And I love competing. Altho I don’t very much like the idea of losing. However, as much as I like to excel in my studies, it’s been deteriorating real badly for the past 2 yrs and is condemned to worsen unless I do smth bout it. Bummer!
So I just had my finals, well not exactly. I still have maths and chem. 1 on Monday and then im thru. Sitting for the papers are 1 thing and getting the results back is another. If you’ve good results, wonderful! You’re happy and ppl around you are happy. But if u did badly, it kinda sucks. Anyway, I don’t think I’ll get the results I hoped coz I did rather badly. LOL, let’s just wait and see!!
Yea, and that’s the reason I haven’t been posting lately, finals..finals..finals. Anyway, after this I’ll have time and maybe taking smth different than the norm. Think my next post will be on Tuesday, Monday nite if im up for it. Anyway, Cheers! And Good Luck to any1 who’s having exams too! =)

No comments: