Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Vini, Vindi, Vinci...NOT!!!

It takes awhile to admit that you have failed. As much as I hate to admit, I do not like losing. After every defeat, I take some time to think about what had happened and why did I not win. More often than not I blame myself rather than the circumstances.
A few backs I stated that I was gonna try the 21 day theory where it was said that any activity will become an addiction if indulged upon for 21 days….in a row. So I set myself to wake up at 6 in the morning everyday and work the treadmill. After school I would study for at least an hour or so. Everyday…for 21 days!
Well I did pretty good for the first week. No problemo and I was feeling rather content with myself. Alas everything crumbled on the 8th day. I failed to wake up although I have a friggin loud alarm clock and my maid to wake up personally. Sure I look like I was awake for that particular minute but a few secs after my maid left and snoozing my alarm clock, I crumble back behind the sheets.
It’s hard! And I have no1 else to blame but me. Well duhh, this all revolves around me! Anyway I reasoned this to my lack of discipline and zeal. Try as I may but I will succumb to my wants rather than my rationale. = A defeat is a defeat and I have to go now to lick my wounds and contemplate what went wrong. But I shall try to conquer this again….end year hols maybe? Well…just MAYBE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!