Sunday, September 24, 2006

Where's L6BF?

I was feeling rather confident that day. I ascended the flight of stairs like I would usually and when I reached the 3rd floor, 2 friends were talking to each other on the corridor. Hmm, nthg peculiar there so I took a right and entered thru the door. I slide off the sling from my shoulders and took the bag by it’s handle and was about to let it off on the table when I noticed smth different.
The tables were all arranged thus that 5 tables were in a column where as in my class, there were only 2 tables to 1 column and there were 4 columns. Secondly, all the tables there were blue and new but tables in my class are old and shabby and made up of orange, brown and blue. So hmmm…..WEIRD!
Oblivious, I managed to look up and omgwtfinthisoworldhappened? The girls in my class were, uh… different! Did an alien invasion occur where they turn every1 into smth else? I was blur and spotted a blur look. So I did what I thought was the best thing to do, I turned and left. But I went only a few ft from my s’posed ‘class’ and asked Weng Chuan and Koi Yi where the heck did my class fly to. I’ll show it to u in a dialogue form.

Me : “Where’s L6BF?”
WC : *points up* “upstairs?”
Me : *blur look* ( I thought im on the 3rd floor so upstairs meant that it’s the roof and I thought he was fooling me) So I asked again. “Where’s L6bf ?”
WC : *points up(again)* “Upstairs la”
Me : *look at both of em stupidly and with a blur look*
KY : "This is the 2nd floor la!"
Me : "Shit!"


The convo lasted for about 2 mins which meant that the ppl in the class prolly stared at me for 2 mins and I spotted the blur look for 2 mins and WC and KY thinking im friggin blur for 2 mins. So I ran up another flight of stairs after telling them to keep it a secret.
Hmmm, they were quite good at keeping secrets. Altho I did tell my buds what happened but soon after, every1 seems to know bout it. And my classmates were talking and laughing bout that matter. Hmmm, well the sacrifices I make to make my classmates happy! ;)
Full of confidence I came and full of confidence I went home. Whispers could be heard while walking to my car. “Where is l6bf?...this is 2nd floor la”. Oh well, at least now I know for sure that I have to ascend 6 flight of stairs b4 reaching my classroom!! Cheers!!!

5 comments:

Tengo said...

Oh my goodness. Haha blurr! Gotta wake up man. September's ending! Teehee. :D

David said...

Wake me up when september ends!!! Yea... was friggin blur.. >.<

David said...

Hahah... rathi!!! Nice to know that u visit my blog once in awhile.. Well, IT IS funny... and i just had to share!! =)

Anonymous said...

i have to tell david that it was one of the most funniest things tat had happen....hahahaha...the whole class was laughing for almost 20minutes after u finally went up....atleast me bharathi n sarifah did...a nice way to start the day....i told bharathi tat u wrote it in your blog..and for tat oso she was laughing like crazy...n i can see she left u a comment....i still crack up when i thik of tat...hahaha...ur blur face was priceless....if only i had my camera with me tat time... =)

David said...

The sacrifice i make just to see the people around me laugh....