Sunday, September 17, 2006

Gogogo... Storm the Front!!1

Safety off, 10 secs… 3, 2, 1 Game on! We all dashed in front in an effort to capture the flag 1st. But alas we were too late and soon we were hampered by heavy fire. Blasted things, don’t they ever run out of ammo? I stood to take aim but PEK!! Im hit! Im hit and was commanded to get out of the arena. The pain could be felt through my thick jeans. But I was laughing to myself. Damn that was fun!!
Hmmm… but what’s so fun about being shot at and enduring pain u might think? Well I cant even begin to describe it but while pellets are whizzing past u and ur adrenaline is pumping, the situations gets intense and exciting!! Hmmm.. u prolly wouldn’t believe what I told you. So u gotta try it yourself!!
It gets better if you have more people. I went with 17 others so it’s 9 a side. It was good but I’ll be more exciting if we had more people which in turn means more pellets flying at any given time. Try dodging em =).Oh, it’s not a very expensive sport either. With a body vest and helmet and an additional 4000 pellets, we only paid Rm 55! And the game lasted for 2 ½ hours. Where else can u find something so cheap yet exciting that can involve a lot of people? For those who played b4 come share ur experience with me. For those who haven’t, what are u waiting for? Get a group of friends and go paintball-ing! Hmmm.. call me along too =). That is all for now. Cheers

1 comment:

Tengo said...

What?! RM55 for all that??? That's unfair. Mine was RM80. Argh. Yeah it's dam fun! We'll go again one day. Btw when I played, I shot the marshall who participated in our game in the heart/chest area! Haha. Beat that! :D