Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hell 'hath no fury like a woman's scorn!!!

Progress was slow today; the ferris wheel didn’t turn out to be as grand and nice as it was meant to be and we haven’t even start on the ‘tandu’. Altho we stayed till 8 yet not much was accomplished.

Highlights : We sprayed green colour onto rolled up papers and smart as john chai was he refused to put newspapers on the ground b4 spraying. When Pn. Darlilah came, she threatened to send us to bilik semang. Ketara bangga being promoted to head of Sci & maths. With great power comes greater responsibility and now she is responsible over the drain too! How nice!!

Since chai and I were both having ants on our asses, we took the spray can and sprayed P T on pei theng’s car. I then called her out to show her the great art work. Woah…. Hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn! Her stare seems to pierce thru the eyes and she was pissy. No, VERY PISSED! She has one of those looks which blares out “look im having menstrual pains so im fucking pissy now, messy with me and I’ll spew my juice all over u!” Scary!!!

She didn’t talk nor even look at me and chai for 10-20 mins so I think u understand how grave the situation was. But she was okay after that and started laughing again. Phew...

- End –


Tmrw’s gonna be a long day. Since there’s so much left to do, we are planning to stay till we finish em all. Hopefully I don’t have to stay till after 10… I need my SLEEP!

No comments: