Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Woots

I had never fathomed it to be this difficult. No, I did not even know. This is smth which I’ve embarked upon, smth new. I never liked jumping into the darkness, im those who like to know what’s in my hand and what I can do with it. But apparently once in awhile, a leap of faith is required eh?
I’ve consulted many and apparently I aint good at this. Lolz, lemme rephrase; I aint not good, I suck! ;). Apparently skill is required, so is sincerity and perseverance. All of which I have! But my skill is shabby, sincerity concealed and I hang on too long a lil too late.
I was cajoled into it. Well I think deep down I had wanted to do it but having neither the guts nor the know-hows, I needed a push…from someone, somethings. So as crappy as it is and as suspenseful as it was, im already in and there’s no turning back. I wonder what will happen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...

is that what we were talkin about last nite?

anyway, good luck ya!!!

teehee