Monday, March 05, 2007

Monthly test

The postponement of sports day was the ultimate ‘stim-cutter’ as all the events was done and finished and all that was left was tug-o-war and the announcing of the results. It prolly should be next fri – the date to resume- for monthly test starts tmrw and lasts till thurs.

I am neither ready nor do I hv the heart to take on this test. For the past weeks were a beehive of activity preparing for sports day. Chai and I both committed too much time and effort to sports and for it we sacrificed our studies for this period of time.

Being frank with my mom has always been easy for me. I told her straight up that I’ll flunk this test. She could only manage a sigh and then began rattling off a chain of advice + nag in which my only reply was “….”
It’s not that I did not want to study, it’s just that I seem to prioritize the wrong thing. However, sports day is over and ill hv no excuse to not focus on my studies. Nevertheless, I recognize 2 speed bumps ahead: Treasure hunt and Campfire ’07. All in all, I gotta keep my head above water and prioritize the things that need more attention. After all, it’s my future that im sinking in with now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 speed bumps, treasure hunt and campfire.. looks like carnival will be easy and not affect ur studies
=)

David said...

Hmmmph, it slipped.. Carnival's not only a speed bump, it's a big one!!