Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dont Bribe Me!

I was pancing-ed to liks's house at around 8 to do get the proposal for carnival done. I think i was pancing-ed. There was work and then there were stories bout the publisher and TIME's. Fine!

It was about 11 when we left and once again i was pancing-ed to send jovi home. So we were only bout 500m away from liks house when a police vehicle stopped next to us on the traffic light.

Nicks : Eh, jovi go pancing them!
Jovi : Ouh...
Nicks : *Waves his hand* Lime puluh ringgit! Wooo

Then they flashed us. Okay sonnuvab*tches we thought, stop playing with ur bright light. Then came another flash and we thought okay.

Jovi : Flash flash, later sound siren!

Just as the traffic light turned green came the holy blue lights. __ u nicks and jovi!

Apparently my brake light wasnt working and so was my rear light on the right. Bagus, am i s'pose to know that it aint working? Oh, and where was my P stickers? Prolly up someone's ass or smth for it wasnt on my car. But then again, i nvr did stick any P stickers.

So they wanted to saman! Good! and they asked for my wallet. *ting* * runs to car* *looks inside car* *scratches head*

me : uhh, bang tarak wallet la.... tak bawa!

Good, then they continues naming what i did wrong plus since no P and no license or IC.. 2 samans! Bagus! Then jovi gave his IC and so did nicks..... i think it was just for sho' and that sonnuvab*tch walks to his vehicle and pretends to key in smth.

We both continued bickering actually no, the police and jovi continued bickering with the police kept on saying, "macam mana?" with jovi apologising and saying we were just students and that we got back from our friend's place.

Basket just kept smiling and asking, "macam mana?" Finally i think he thought we didnt get the hint when we just didnt wanna bribe his fucking ass to timbaktu. He points to me and said, "Saya tanya dia, macam mana skrang?" and added " kamu belanja la!" Money scheming bastard!

me : Har? bang tolong la.. pelajar je.

I murmured 20 bucks! i think he didnt see or hear it coz he still kept up with his, "Macam mana?" I stole a glance at nicks who also murmured 20 and it was set.

Me and nicks : Uhh bang, 20 puluh je la, 10 from dia( points to nicks) 10 from dia ( points to jovi).
Sonnuvab*tch : hmm... belanja la! Boleh la!

We then walked to the front and i took 20 from nicks. I think put in on my palm and with the handshake gesture gave the despo the RM20 and took back both nicks and jovi's IC.

Irony was, the was a sticker on the windscreen which rang, " DONT BRIBE ME!"

Goooooooooooooooood!

No comments: