Wednesday, February 28, 2007

76 pts in......front

“We are leading by 76 points. Even if I lose tug-o-war, house deco and marching, I’ll still be leading by ONE point.” That’s my riposte when I was being bang-ed like crap after a shameful lost in tug-o-war. There were 7 skinny guys + 1 fat one where as our opponent –Rodger- had like 6 fat ones? Anyway, coming in to the competition guns a blazing and beaming with confidence, we were thrashed and kicked out of it with our feet in our mouth. We had livita and flour both which was s’pose to help but alas I guess it all boils down to the combined body mass which Rodger obviously won hands down.

House deco is crappy. I am not the most creative one nor do I have the brightest ideas in design. Also, why the fuck do I hv to do so much work even though im in form 6? Those blardy form 5’s should work harder for their house if they want the bragging rights. Nevertheless, complain I do but work I must. Our theme is 50 yrs of independence and chai and I is in charge of building a ferris wheel and a ‘tandu’ to carry our mascot. God Speed!

No comments: