Sunday, February 11, 2007

EMO!!!!

Reunions are always a tad scary for us teenagers. Countless times had we been punished by our uncles for misbehaviour or just sheer naughtiness. So whenever we meet them, we put on our guard, change to an obedient \ good person and throw in our best smile.

Okay, im exaggerating! But the tension is doubtless high and we’re expected to bring ourselves properly. Even more so when u’re getting older yr by yr. Nevertheless it’s always fun and burst of laughter could be heard almost unmistakably. On top of that, our cousin’s babies are…… Fucking cute!

Anyway with such good food, I aint complaining much!


Im not feeling good. I hv no fever, my cough’s receding but I still hv my mucus trying to drip of my nose with countless bats in the cave. Im also getting more talkative and nonsensical maybe a lil pissy and down. Signs that I am indeed sick, but im not! I feel like im suffering from a menstrual cycle. But I don’t feel beautiful. (I read somewhr that girls\woman feels they’re the prettiest\sexiest or at least are best dress when they’re hving blood dripping from their vagina.) But im no girl and I DON’T hv period or w/e shit! I just feel like shit and emo since I hv to compete in 2 events tmrw –high jump and triple jump-.

I know that if im not that my best, I cant get the 2 golds that I so badly need. If I cant perform, some random nata shit’s gonna outdo me and steal my fucking medal that should be fucking mine. But then again, I cant blame him for stealing it since it should be partly my fault for losing it.

My mom has this adept ability of putting the blame on my comp. “ See, play so much comp, now ur eyes paining” or “See, hving fever now, play more comp, good! Good!” and the classic after-reportcard-presentation, “Wow, all red? U learnt all this from the comp? Keep it up if u don’t wanna do medicine!”

I’ll always reply with: “…., * walks away*”

I’ll be posting bout how I performed or fall gracefully to the ground tmrw. And if I don’t get my 2 golds tmrw, I prolly will not compete on Wednesday for my long jump and another event! Fuck, I hope that’s just the emo me speaking! BANKAI!!!!! Tensa Zangetsu!!!! OMFG, the emoness or…..periodness!! ZzzZzzZzz

No comments: