Sunday, February 11, 2007

Topsy-turvy

Everything’s a mess! The floors are covered with sand and dust while debris lie everywhere. My dining table is in the living room and my kitchen is current non-existent. My washing machine’s right behind me now and my fridge next to my comp. Boxes are ubiquitous and the only thing working next door in the lights.

The complexity of renovating the house is as intricate as a maths equation. Easy when u hv the formulas and a plan and confusing when u hv not the slightest idea what u’re about to fall upon. With the Chinese new year just around the corner, the pressure is on to at least get the stuffs at their corresponding spots with the air-cond on the walls instead of lying dead in their boxed in my living room.

The new settee wont be in for cny coz there are still walls needed to be taken down with the debris comes dust and sand and that wont go well with the sofa’s now will it?

Oh well, I’ll only hv to live thru it for a couple of weeks since it’s estimated that they’ll finish constructing/de-constructing after cny. Hmmm, I guess cny’s gonna be a lil sandy and dusty this year. At least I hv a new room to cheer about.

No comments: