Monday, February 12, 2007

Saringan....

Oh the emo-ness, thank god it's gone! pop-ed 8 panadols and a bottle of coke in sch... well at least i wanted to. Took 2 instead and swap the coke for plain water after which was getting a lil drowsy and sleepy. Nevertheless, i couldnt bring myself to sleep in Mr. Thum's class! It's like SO interesting ya know?

I was gelabah and chuak the whole time. Every effort was made to pay attention in class but alas, the mind drifts away. I kept thinking bout what's gonna happen during high jump and triple jump and everytime i try to predict, i foresee myself losing. It made my heart skip a beat everytime since im expecting nthg else but a gold.

The girl's 100m sprint was starting when we were still arguing over how to jump the triple jump. I dont understand how the fella can say his FOUR jumps are correct when the name itself says THREE! If you dont know how, dont do it! Pei theng( thamboo) was 1st for her heats but the unexpected sprinter was ching ju who came in 1st on the 2nd heats which shocked us all. My 1st attempt for triple jump was disappointing only managing 10.10m. A guy went 10.37 while another 11.33. It looked very very bleak at that moment! The pressure was on and the situation tense! Luckily i had many ppl supporting me; chris, theen chuan, jiun kei, ying ling and wen yi! Lolz, bobo was there but im not sure if she supported me or not eh? Let's just take it that she was! =) Anyway, my 2nd jump was alrite- 12.01m- Could've jumped further if i got my footing right but anyways that attempt got me a gold. Happy happy!

Oh, apparently there was a mix up or rather both the captains and teacher was busy baking cake and neglected to send up the list for the girls. So ying ling and bobo from rodger and yee hui from treacher couldnt compete in the 100m and long jump. Pity. And while im talknig bout the girls, our representative from thamboo won gold for the long jump and i got chuen-ed:

me : Did u pass?
P.t. : Har? What pass? I thought they see how far i jumped?
me : =.= kkz. so how far did u jump? 1st place?
chai : who 1st?
she : very near only la, 2nd i think!

Me and chai then went to check and she was 1st instead of 2nd and her distance was 3.10m instead of very near only. Since high jump was not due to start yet we lepak-ed there a lil longer. One thing we all noticed was that pei theng would run slowly(normal) very relaxed, step on the line and jump. Land on both her feet and then she would just stand and wipe her hands and go sit on the same spot like....... it's a piece of cake and not even a competition.

High jump was boring! Started with 1.35m and every increase was a meagre 0.4m MAX! Come on i can jump over it with my eyes closed with one leg and no hands! We almost always got into a fight with the form 5's when chai chuen-ed 9 an arrogant prick who was talknig too much cock. Ketara the nata ass mental lemah. He went out of the comp at the next jump. I won my 2nd gold with an attempt to try to not break but at least get close to ru-zens record of 1.76m. I could go no further then 1.70m. Wakakaa, got rm 10 from norhayati just like that and i spend the guys on drinks. Thanx for their support!!

Long jump and 4X400m relay will fall on wednesday and hopefull if all goes well, it'll be another 2 golds for me! My quest to become the sportsman of the yr has become very makeable and my chances very bright. And all this because that genius inside of gopi's (my house capt.) decided to play futsal ytd in which he sprained his ankle. Smart! Very smart. There goes his 100m, 200m and w/e he's taking. He better recover in time for the relays coz we really need him. He needs to be smacked for being a smarty pants.

No comments: