Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When I'm a Billionaire

I never knew using your own money to buy things feels this good. It's a kind of satisfaction and joy that knowing you spent your money on something you think is worth

*Does not apply to the female spesies as they, well, i dont think i need to explain*

Today, i took my own money and bought smth i thought would be a good investment. I was smiling all the way back with a kind of satisfaction i have not felt before. I was using my own money to buy things, it feels good.

It did hurt my bank balance tho, carved a shit ass big hole in it too.

After heading back to the office and showing to my mom what i bought i realized that even if i've gone completely mad and did not want to be rich...... i have to.

No, I must. It's not to show off or to simply buy things and hoard em *oh, sounds womanish.* but to be able to support and improve on my current lifestyle.

But i will refuse my parents initial disposition of getting me to buy stuff for them. Just to get back at them for a bit. It'll be fun when i'm able to do that. Revenge is sweet, no?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, it's true that it's kind of an achievement and the satisfaction when you spent YOUR OWN money on stuffs that you want.

now, u need to explain.

-female species-

ps: what did you buy?

Kraznky said...

It's hard to believe a female agreed with me. You first spend your parent's money and when you marry you spend your husband's.

I'm actually wondering why you women hoard so much cash?

ps:ZR3 Noir

Anonymous said...

ahem... like you didn't spend your parents' money for the pass 20 yrs?
so, as long as I'm still living on my own, i don't get to spend my husband's money...
get the point?
actually idk what am i talking about.

anyway, which zr3 noir? after i google, it can be a lot of things. is it Panasonic?

Kraznky said...

ahem.... they are supporting me like how im gonna support them in the future.

Meh.... you're just collecting random points to defend. Hahahah.

Bingo! I didnt know they have blue. T.T it looks better than noir.

naixoais said...

You're finally a grown up. *sobs*