Friday, May 28, 2010

Blackout.

The more i look at it, the more it boils my blood. There's just no reason that my terrace house has no electricity whilst 20 metres, rooms are brightly lit in those damn low cost flat.

I'm not discriminating but every time i look up, it's as though they are mocking me.

"Though i live in a low-cost flat but i have smth you dont..... electricity, Hehehehee. you terrace-living ass."

I was irritated that i just had to leave the house. The sigh repels me. I just cannot stand that shitty feeling in me. It's low-cost damn it!

Hence my lonely trip to an Old Town with The Economist in hand. One hour there is still too long.

Life's a bitch yo.

3 comments:

-william- said...

TNB FTW

Kraznky said...

XD, should've pulled that muar bitch shit, go tnb buat kecoh.

naixoais said...

Oh wait no, you've not grown up after all.