Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Redundancy

The meeting has been pushed forward to 1700 hours instead of the said 2000 hours. This is probably due to the fact that they loathed to miss their dinner time or probably because they want to be able to enjoy their dinner without having to rush.

First meetings are a must, solely because it's the first meeting. Nthg is confirmed, and nthg will be confirmed and...

this is just my guess. I'm guessing the date of the fair is not even confirmed yet. So from my pov, 1st meetings are entirely effective only for the people to look at who's in and who's not.

I'm guessing too that on their to-do list later it'll be:
-Speeches from the committee from the o.c. to the heads
-motivation speeeches to encourage active participation
-explanation of departments
-introduction of members
-ice-breaking among departmental members

If my guess is right, you ppl are gonna have loads of fun. Enjoy yourself. =)

But hey, i might be wrong. A friend told me not to be over-confident.

No comments: