Sunday, October 25, 2009

In geomatic extra class

I just found a little something i wrote during one of the geomatic extra classes. I don't know what to think of it, so i figure i'll just share it.

Days were thought to be long,
cretins who have not met the night,
I sit here amidst my thoughts.
oh, why am i sitting here?

Clears skies with a darken moon,
Why back sides are in front of front sides?
The terrain is elevated, the people queer.
With the datum set, the queer measures!

A jack in a box, A level out of box.
Oh my! Oh my! He speaks non-stop.
The mirror reflects, the reflection not mine,
Oh why am i sitting here?

My speech incoherent, my hearing impaired,
It's not in the middle, it should be there!
They tell me, but why i tell me?
I know it's not in the middle, so go get it there!

-The End-

No comments: