Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oiled Mooncake

I've managed to dispense of all the mooncakes my mom forced me to bring up. All but one which i kept forgetting to bring out to dinner and share.

I think my unlucky stars are increasingly getting shini-er.

It has been weeks sicne it lay on my table for food and hitherto, it has been unmoved. Alas, i noticed that this mooncake has started to excrete oil which from what i heard, its bad.

Drools....

Cheng told me to throw it, clem told me to chill.. teikz was just being slow. So i did what every man would do when in doubt...

call his mom.

Mommy told me to throw it away that instant. In a tone where she means business. My balls arent big enough to go agaisnt her just yet. So i hung up. I finally found the expiry date and redialled home. I told her it expires on the 3rd of Nov and she off-handedly told me to eat it if i want.

03-11-09. Im eating it for sure!

Excuse me queen, you told me one thing and then asked me to do another!!!

So i looked as intently as i possible could for any mould that might hv grown. Finding nthg, i opened the mooncake and offered my roomies.

Looks and smells like mooncake.

Both rejected without a thought. I guess they overhead my conversation.

First bite was like reaching nirvana. It's so delicious! I made some tea. Mooncake + tea plus listening to music cum reading mags. This is the life man!

Green Tea baby!

Until i ate my fifth out of the 8 slices that i started to not feel so good. Hence i decided to send the 3 into the dark abyss of stench and bacteria, never to be seen of smelled again!

I pray i dont fall sick!!! I might need a nurse! ;)


Where's my smurfette???

6 comments:

вєиич said...

I applaud your effort for documenting the process of you dismembering the mooncake (albeit in a gruesome way), but assuming that the black-circular object is your cup, you might have to think twice before deciding to pour boiling water into the cup as tea bag labels do not contain the flavour of the tea, the tea bag itself does.

That might explain why you're feeling unwell.

Kraznky said...

To вєиич:

And i applaud you effort to sound as intelligent as you might seem of want to present yourself. Alas, your assumption is base on the assumption that your assumption is true which i am sorry to say is incorrect. The black circular object is in fact the cover for my cup, where as for the case of the said missing tea bag, it was at that moment already soaked in hot water inside the cup.

Nevertheless, i thank you for your concern. =)

naixoais said...

If only your reply was grammatically correct, then maybe you would have succeeded in one-upping Benny. You fail.

Kraznky said...

to naixoais :

Wei, typo(s) here and there don't count!

вєиич said...

I think he meant accurate use of grammar, not spelling; which is again derived from a general assumption of your (likely) definition of the word 'typo'.

Looking forward for your next blog post. =p

Kraznky said...

to вєиич

Okay, you asses got me. LOL