Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am interested in....

Being overly spontaneous is a liability that i gotta live with. I seriously don't know how all these ideas come to me but they never fail to. I ain't exactly fretting about it since, well i'm rather happy of this liability. It has put me in hot soup a few times but i got lots of fun out of it.

Recently, i was pissed that i was a suspect and got speculated in certain areas. If i wanted to, you people wouldn't stand a chance. Nevertheless, on Monday Night, clem msg-ed telling me to check out ming de's personal msg on skype. It rang smth like this:

"How come david and dai ka jie's pm is the same? Is smth going on btw them... etc etc?

I was bored to my bones that night, hence when another speculation occured, the idea of Fuelling Speculation instantly popped out. I figured it might be fun if i can fool the whole school. AND IT WAS! XD i still cant help laughing about it. Sry....

So me and cheng decided to pull a prank on everyone. We were going to act as though we are already in a relationship but making sure not to be too obvious. We want people to believe that we were underground.

IT worked and it worked like fireworks. Hahaha, everyone was asking anyone they think knew about us and they in turn msg-ed cheng. I was waiting and waiting for people to msg me but WHAT THE HECK, no1 cares about me huh? T.T

Anway, this is my confession and to just laugh at all of you screaming:

"YOU GOT PUNK'D!!!!!"

Me and cheng are good friends and our relationship is plainly platonic. The girl i am interested in, i will go after.

Feel free to speculate if you people havent learnt any thing. =)

Have a good day!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA


Disclaimer: Whole thing was my idea, You can put the blame on me.

1 comment:

ahcheng said...

oits, you dont have to do so =)
dun act smart!
but thanks..