Sunday, July 09, 2006

Good Riddance Sean !!!!!

After a long surpression, i finally had the chance to break free from all responsibilities... albeit only for one night. My friends and i and seanie(cous) head down to a club yesterday to drink and dance. It was seanie last weekend here as he's going back to Aus on monday. I'll miss ur ass man!! We were s'posed to meet at 'round 11'ish infront of the club but i only went to pick up seanie and charles at 11. Funny however, we were still the 1st to arrive.
Originally, we were planning to go to maison. However, a friend suggested we go to cynna saying it's nice with lotsa chix. As we were walking there, we passed by LOFT. With 3 ferrari's parked infront, LOFT looks nice... and expensive but then it's strictly 21 & above only so what the heck, we couldnt get in. We lingered there for awhile,while waiting for our friends and deciding where to go.
Finally, after much bickering, we headed down to maison a walk away. There was 10 of us and seanie was to open one bottle himself and the other 9 share the other bottle. Seanie paid like 400 bucks and the rest of us contributed 200. So we paid up and waited in line. A bouncer was checking id's. I dont think he even looked at the numbers. Everyone passed thru, easily.
A few of us half expected that it'll be a boring night. Since we half expected that maison was a boring club. And it was.... for the 1st 30 minutes. We just lingered around the table, drinking casually and smoking. ( I dont smoke). After downing more confidence booster liquids, the nite started to pick up pace and getting a little high.
Trotting back and forth from the dance floor back to our seats was not fun since we were seated upstairs and the dancefloor and the lower floor. Asked my friends to teach me how to shuffle and was learning quite a bit b4 i headed down there. They taught me how to move my legs 1st but i wanted to learn the hands movement. It's like trying to swim before u can even walk. Hahaha. But i couldnt care less, after downing a few 3 secs - God, who in his smart ass created 3 secs!!!- my confidence was boosted and my shyness locked away!
Started dancing on the dancefloor 'dazzling' everyone with my killer dance moves. Enjoying myself and making my friends laugh. I think i prolly made a fool outta myself and was an utter embarrassment. I was having fun! As i was ' impressing ' everyone, this gal came up to me and beckoned me to look at her....dance. LOL. Yeap, she came up to me and taught me how to shuffle - a lil bit-. So she was leading and i started following and it was fun until her friend or boyfriend came and took her away. Bummer! Thus, went back up and continued drinking more.
Alas, all good things must come to an end and it was round 3 i think that we had to leave. I THINK it's around 3. We lingered infront of the club entrance for awhile and i vomitted a lil bit. Then my friends decided to go to the mamak shop not stall but a shop nearby. Ordered a teh panas which i drank only a sip before i dragged myself into the toilet and started wasting myself there. Nevertheless, try as i might i couldnt vomit and all that was coming out was my saliva.
I couldnt drive home. Seanie cant drive [he was drunk and he dont have his license, yet ;) ] So charles took the liberty of driving us back to his crib. I wanted to vomit out but i couldnt. Maybe i should've drank more. Crashed at his place for a little while and managed to check my dom( it's a game). Altho i got wasted, i can still walk straight and think clearly and am aware of my surroundings - if u know what i mean - ;). Left his place around 5 and was driving like an asshole on the empty road. i think i managed to keep the steering wheel straight. Seanie suggested we go to McD's and have a bite. Ordered 2 fillet-o-fish set but only he finish his food. I couldnt even bring myself to eat. FUCK, i wasted McD's !! I was blur on which road to take and somehow passed thru 2 fucken toll booths. Which come to think of it, have no need of passing thru if i took the correct route. Anyway, managed to send seanie home and me to mine safely.
Crashed onto my bed at 6'ish and woke up 5 hours later with no hangover what so ever. Wtf man, really should've drank more!! I enjoyed myself, alot after such a long hibernation. LOL. Seanie's going to aus tmrw and will only be back for the december hols. See me SHUFFLE then seanie!!! wakaka.
P.S. : Do drink and drive! Not only does 100 kph feels slow,driving and manouvering is done w/o concern of crashing into things. :) TRY IT !!!! Cheers!

No comments: