Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Mr. Kiasu

If i cant get food at 7.30pm which is my normal dinner time then how early am i expected to eat?

Life nowadays is getting tougher and tougher. It's getting to a point where u hv to fight for ur food or u can just hv ur dinner at 5 or 6 which i think ppl do in some rural areas but damnit i aint no kampung boy!

Some of the cafe operators are STILL having their raya break! Boy, they sure arent business minded. Or maybe fasting for a month has taken a toll in them and since they dont hv to fast anymore, LET THE FEAST BEGIN! B!tch, u guys feast every morning and every nite when all i had in the morning was some fried mee that u get bored by looking and some soup with chicken and PLAIN WHITE RICE!

I need more food! Gimme gimme more, gimme.. gimme more!

I think i'll hv to start being kiasu like those eff-ing singaporeans. My dinner's gonna be at 6.30 till the other cafe operators start running their business instead of treating it as hobby. I know u ppl plant padi and harvest ur own rice but hv u ever heard of ppl complaining bout hving too much money?

I'm a growing man. =)

No comments: