Sunday, October 05, 2008

burning me from within

I never knew i could cause myself so much pain. It was a combined feeling of burning and as if my hand broke my fall while i was doing RA. It hurt so bad i bet some tears started rolling, i kept jumping around in my shower - which isnt big by the way- and going ow... ow... ow.. as if it would ease the pain.

The pain lasted for about 10-15 secs but boy did it burn for eternity. The lower right of my left palm was numb right after and i could barely use it. The burn feeling was excruciating akin to being burned alive. Only difference was that it was burning from WITHIN!

This vein located at my elbow right between any ligaments or tendons is kinda of big. Well, the vein's big if i can feel it with ease. Since my bathroom is so damn cramped, i knocked my elbow against the edge of the wall while i was soaping my arm pit.

Point of impact : Directly on the eff-ing vein!

That pain was one i never felt before and it's too painful for me to want to try it again. Im wearing an elbow guard wherever i go!! Bitch of a vein! U die now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?