Friday, October 19, 2007

THANK YOU

Today was s'pose to be as uneventful as how the last few has been. Except for tuition, there aint no other plans than to TRY to study and play dota which i hv done as frequently as my back could allow me to for the pass week.

Talk about time wasting and i should prolly congratulate myself. I know im running short of time and blardy hell need all the time i can get to study but im not doing it. For the past week i've done nothing but play dota and indulge myself into the world of terrorism n counter-terrorism( No it's not fucking cs). I view myself with disgust and i hate myself for gaming but i didnt stop. I couldnt! I hv no fucking idea why everytime i sit and ready myself to study, i vanish as quickly as i came.

Anyway, tuition today was s'pose to be mundane..... I chose not to bring a bag instead carried my file, pencil box, ipod and phone. Tucked my wallet into my sole pocket and went to zemei's house. I didnt notice anything was amiss so i was happily waiting for time to fly pass.

Out of the blue came shouts from the outside and Mr Chee k.k. went to check it out. A group of 4-5 malay guys were out there and he 'coolly' walked away and called ze mei who in turn called me. Wtf? i dont hv any malay friends man.. why call me?

Apparently some asshole left his car keys in the keyhole of his red car which was parked a street away next to someone's house and these guys saw it, did not steal the asshole's car nor take anything that belongs to that asshole. I think that asshole's friggin lucky. Aint a group of malay guys normal mean trouble? ( i aint no racist but....)

So yea, as u would've guess that asshole is me! Seriously i wanted to belanja those guys mamak or smth coz under normal circumstances i think my car's already in thailand now. But that didnt come into my mind when i retrieved my key from them. I was so relieved that i stopped thinking for that 10 secs. I think i should've given them cash to go get themselves a drink. Heck, im fucking surprised and glad at the same time. I really should've expressed my gratitude but hey, if they were waiting for some form of token of appreciation from me then they wouldnt be that kind in the 1st place rite?

Im really happy that they were good kids and returned my car keys. Heck i think they would've went to a few houses before coming over to zemei's house since i dont think they know the red car belonged to an asshole who doesnt live in cheras and is only there becoz he has chem tuition in his friend's house. So yea.. anyway i hv to say THANK YOU, and i really appreciate what they did altho i did a blardy bad job of showing it to them.

If this were to happen again i think my car will seriously either be in thailand or already chopped up in some run down factory. Damn.

Once again, THANK YOU to that group of guys altho i dont think they'll ever be reading this....

No comments: